Sunday, January 31, 2016

Langkawi, Kuah, Won Ton Mee, Coffeeshop, Domino Western Food Store

Some pictures of some food I had when staying at Hotel Bayview, Langkawi. Hotel Bayview is located in Kuah, which is the downtown commercial area of Langkawi. Not a big area, but at least there were some shops to buy food and groceries.

 This was a coffeeshop located about a 3 minute walk away from the Hotel Bayview. Here is a video.

A picture of the won ton mee I had, for 5 Ringgit.  The coffee was a bit sweet though.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

From my hotel room, I could see these shophouses which had eateries and shops. So I explore the nearby vicinity of the hotel and come across this eating place called Domino's restaurant, not to be confused with the Dominos pizza chain. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The prices looked reasonable and I was just looking for a quick bite. So I ended up with this pasta and some iced coffee. It was a very hot day!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here is a video of the place. Other than myself, only 2 other patrons. No worries, the waiter spoke good English.


And I walked around Kuah town center some more and entered an alcohol shop as well as a shop selling chocolates and other 'duty free' stuff.


This was a local eating house (coffee shop) along the same road, again rather near the hotel. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thanks for reading!

1 comment :

  1. Sphagetti carbonara has bacon as a key ingredient - not exactly Halal compliant.

    ReplyDelete