Saturday, August 16, 2014

Breakfast at KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken)

KFC Breakfast - I don't recall every having breakfast at KFC.  But this morning, I had some time to kill, so I stopped by at a KFC for some air-conditioned comfort.

Since I was there, I decided to try the Riser Meal as seen here - $3.  I paid for my meal.


Some more of their breakfast offerings, but I wasn't that hungry.  So I didn't go for the bigger meals.

More stuff  Looks interesting, like the Twister meal.

Looks like they have upgraded their coffee, just like McDonalds and Burger King.  A new premium blend, let's try it out.

So, this was my RISER meal.  A small burger and my 'so good' coffee.

I unwrap the burger.

I open the burger for the photo shoot.  The yellow stuff was egg.  Chicken patty.

I take a bite - and here is how it looked like.

How did the coffee taste?  Not memorable.  I don't recall it tasting bad.  It didn't taste great either.  Then again, you can't expect Starbucks standards though I think it tasted better than most kopi-tiams.

For $3 - this isn't too bad a deal given that I had some time to kill and I could enjoy the air-conditioned comfort.

Thanks for reading!

No comments :

Post a Comment