Friday, November 1, 2013

Fat Man's Belly Almost Hitting Tray Table on Aircraft

Fat Man

This guy was so fat, his tummy nearly reached the tray table in front of him.  There was no way he could open the tray table and have a meal. 

Maybe I am from a different culture but I was quite stunned when I saw the passenger next to me, for this short-haul flight in Europe.

Perhaps there is a very good reason why he is so fat, I do not know.  However, I think it is quite a reminder of how we all ought to take care of ourselves and watch our weight. 

I apologize in advance to all fat people who may be offended by this post.  I mean no offence.  Peace.




This was during meal time.  As the tray table could not be used, the middle seat's tray table had to be used.  This worked out just fine. 

I guess flying in Economy would not be very possible for this person.

Anyway, since you are here, why not visit my other blog posts:

1. Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge - Changi Airport Terminal 3

2. Singapore Airlines SQ 322 to London, Business Class

3. Qantas Flight Brisbane to Sydney Boeing 767

4. Climbing Mount Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia, Borneo.

5. Puerto Princesa, Underground Caves, Cruise Ship Stop

6. DragonAir, Shanghai to Hong Kong

7. Austrian Arrow Helsinki to Vienna Flight

8. Air Asia Flight Singapore to Bangkok

9. Chef's Table - Legend of the Seas, Royal Caribbean

Swiss Flight Links
a) Singapore to Rome (via Zurich) Economy Class, Nov 2013
b) Rome to Singapore (via Zurich) Economy Class, Dec 2013

Cruise Links

2 comments :

  1. You ARE being rude!!!! Asshole

    ReplyDelete
  2. What exactly does this have to do with you? Just mind your own fucking business!

    ReplyDelete